Coconut row COVID-19 Policies:
Exceptional circumstances call for exceptional responses, so in addition to taking protective measures as suggested by the World Health Organization, we have amended our travel policy.
We strongly emphasize that guests should purchase travel insurance to have peace of mind in case of flight problems or other travel difficulties caused by travel during the these turbulent times.
To confirm your reservation a deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking, with full payment to be received within 31 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations received 45-32 days before arrival date will receive a resort credit for the amount paid, to be used towards any future stay within a 12 months.
- Cancellations received 31 days or less from the arrival date are non-refundable. Changes in the reservation date are considered a cancellation of the original reservation and are subject to the same policy.
- Any qualifying refunds will be a credit to the credit card used for the initial payment.
- Unused portions of rooms, tours, transfers and meal plans are non-refundable and credits are not given.
- In the event of delayed or canceled flights, Coconut Row requires at least 3 hours notice (by telephone) for guest transfer cancellations. Failure to notify Coconut Row of delayed or canceled flights will result in the full charge of arrival transfer cost.
Please ensure that you have a comprehensive travel insurance as Coconut Row will not refund any rooms, tours, transfers or meals which have been pre-booked but cannot be used due to flight delays, inclement weather, illness or Acts of God.
Two sites we recommend to purchase or get a quote on travel insurance are: www.lonelyplanet.com/travel-insurance or www.travelinsurance.com.